Re: [WW] Tanks Alot

>A movie I saw a while back had people bury themselves
>in thin trenches and when the tanks rolled over the
>top they slapped a sticky bomb on the under-side where
>the armour is thin.

IRL that would take some serious cajones, to lay in this shallow trench
covered and hope the sides don't cave in etc, not to mention holding
possibly unstable explosives while 30 tons of armored death roll over you.

As WM, I'd have to ask for a Guts/Fear etc check to keep from panicking, but
that's just me ;-)

Otto