Re: [WW] Different system

In a message dated 11/4/2001 5:17:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, sandy_addison@telus.net writes:

Here here, I playtested and wrote some material for
Masterbook/Bloodshadows, I was in constant conflict with the editors,
who were never gamers in the true sense of the word, who just couldn't
understand just how special or how much potential TORG had if they just
let it be and do what it did best. (which was RPG I've yet seen to
capture a true movie experience) It was three years latter when
Deadlands came out that I saw a game with as much potentially. IMHO.

Thanks for chiming in , Sandy! For those of you who don't know, Sandy has written quite a few books for WEG (and others) himself.

Shane