Re: [WW] Game Systems

>>Which was the RPG where you played yourself (created a character based
>>on your own abilities)?
>i know the old VILLIANS & VIGILANTIES game system was set up for you to use
>"you" as the base, then you rolled your super powers from there.

Actually there was a Time Travelling Game called Time Lords where you had an
option of playing yourself.  It actually had some pretty funny ways of
determining your stats(I remember spinning around in a circle for a minute
and then seeing how long I could stand still was one of the ways to
determine Dexterity).  It was fun to run around as yourself and see how you
think you'd change if you were traveling the Time Line.

Dan