Re: [WW] Re: Systems & STOCS

On 6 Nov 2001, Cpt. Canuck wrote:
> > Tri-Stat - simple but counter-intuative (-ve modifiers good, +ve bad).
Not
> > just for Manga.
>
> I'm very interested in GOO, but wasn't impressed with the Sailor Moon
> game (although this could have been because of the GM.

You should check out Big Eyes, Small Mouth from GOO (their core Tri-Stat
game).  It really expands on the system as presented in Sailor Moon, and
presents a lot of options that makes the game qute flexible.

>I haven't come across a Tri-Stat lite yet.

I believe there is a BESM Fast-Play rules booklet...it should be available
at game stores, and probably can be donwloaded for free from their Web
site.

Timothy