[WW] Mobile Infantry and Gyrostabilizers

Note that none of the following requires a deeper understanding of me, my
lack of spelling skills or why i am a putrescent mass, a walking vomit, a
spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
=)

OK, it's time to get back on topic, so here's my question:

Page 112 says gyrostabilizers are cumulative with the Mechanized Infantry
feat "meaning that any character with both feats and a gyrostabilizer can
divide movement penalties by 4 (round up.)"

So tank gunners should take both the Mechanized Infantry feat and the
Gyrostabilizer Proficiency feat right?

Not necessarily.  The Mechanized Infantry feat (p56) says that the feat
halves movement penalties for "personal" weapons, not tank guns.
Meanwhile the explanation of the gyrostabilizers (p111) seems to imply
that they work only for the tanks cannon, not the tanks machineguns.

So are the two feats cumulative for firing a tanks cannon?

Happy gaming,

screenmonkey

p.s. If one of our resident listers, who is fluent in German, would be so
kind as to dream up a German equivalent for "Avenging Angel" i would be,
most grateful.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.