[WW] German language question (was Mobile Infantry and Gyrostabilizers)

>p.s. If one of our resident listers, who is fluent in German, would be so
>kind as to dream up a German equivalent for "Avenging Angel" i would be,
>most grateful.

I've been wondering how powered armor (battle armor, battlesuit, power suit,
etc.) would be rendered in German, myself.

--Robert Holland

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig
trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."
--Isaiah 9:10