Re: [WW] German language question

> Actually, i wasn't refering to any battlesuit. =)  One of the adventures
> for my group will involve a deceased sniper with the Ghost template. He's
> the "avenging angel."  One of my players has had some German, but i can't
> very well ask him or it might give too much away.  On the other hand, he
> just might recognize the word when he comes across it in play...

Nice idea. Goes straight to my 'to do' box =)

By the way, I have a question for the list. My adventure for tonight's game
features a serial killer, a German soldier driven insane by the horrors he
witnessed in a Nazi lab. Do you think the weird magic conditions could imbue
really evil or mad (but otherwise mundane) people with some sort of powers?

So far the NPC's just a 3rd level grunt with really good stealth skills and
a stolen can of Sleep gas, but I was wondering if he couldn't Dim Door
himself to safety or something...

Well I guess I'll decide while GMing, but any input would be appreciated.

    -thunk