Re: [WW] German language question

Eric Nieudan wrote:
> So far the NPC's just a 3rd level grunt with really good stealth skills and
> a stolen can of Sleep gas, but I was wondering if he couldn't Dim Door
> himself to safety or something...

I'd suggest that he doesn't know how to do it, but just "can".
Therefore, he doesn't plan on using it, but as he's going unconscious
(or whatever) his subconscious, having picked up on how to do the
ritual, lets fly with the spell.

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.