Re: [WW] German language question (was Mobile Infantry and Gyrostabilizers)

>>p.s. If one of our resident listers, who is fluent in German, would be so
>>kind as to dream up a German equivalent for "Avenging Angel" i would be,
>>most grateful.

Racheengel (pronounciation is hard to describe though, straight a (as
in arm), ch is a very throaty sound like the russian Chariton, e is
pronounced short (as in wet)).

> I've been wondering how powered armor (battle armor, battlesuit, power suit,
> etc.) would be rendered in German, myself.

literally: Kampfpanzer (same as battle tank), Kampfanzug, last one is
most difficult, depends on what it would do, I guess Kraftverstärkter
Anzug (powerenhanced suit) would be suitable.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833