Re: [WW] German language question

>By the way, I have a question for the list. My adventure for tonight's game
>features a serial killer, a German soldier driven insane by the horrors he
>witnessed in a Nazi lab. Do you think the weird magic conditions could
>imbue
>really evil or mad (but otherwise mundane) people with some sort of powers?

Why not?  It's MAGIC!!!  That's the fun part of it, it doesn't obey any
"Rules" in the real life sense.  In the game sense, sure, but life???
Nah...

>So far the NPC's just a 3rd level grunt with really good stealth skills and
>a stolen can of Sleep gas, but I was wondering if he couldn't Dim Door
>himself to safety or something...

OH!!!  I like it!!!  That'd work nicely...  And, if done right, will confuse
the players to no end!

Let Capt. Insaneo attack, get his arse whupped, and run away...  As he turns
a corner, his fear peaks, and *BAMPH*.  He's gone.  All that's left is a few
tatters of blood-stained German Army Uniform.

And suddenly, he's BEHIND the PCs!!!  With one killer of a head start!

"How'd he do that???"  "Magic."  "Oh, OK."

>Well I guess I'll decide while GMing, but any input would be appreciated.
>
>     -thunk

Ray.