[WW] Magic Serial Killer [was: German language question]

Thanks for the advice, guys. The subconscious magic thing is really an idea
I will try to develop in upcoming games. Hmmm... maybe as a template?

As it happened during last night session, the guy didn't have the time to
manifest his powers. Most of the patrol made their first saves for the sleep
gas (thanks to their bennies) and shot the guy to -2 hps. Game over ;-)

They managed to revive him and pump him for the info I wanted them to get,
so I wasn't that disappointed. And I think the players needed an easy
victory - they had been chased by a Tiger panzer during the last session and
they will face Gaskämpfers (my version of Venoms) next week =)

    -thunk