[WW] M1 Carbine Re-Visited

Greetings,

One of things that I noticed while running WW combat is that the M1
Carbine stats as given in the game just don't seem to jibe with my
experience and research. Here are my proposed revisals

Rng Inc: 60

This gives it the same range as the DeLisle Carbine< which fires a
subsonic .45 caliber ACP round)

Dmg: 2d6-1

This gives it the same damage as the .38 Calibre Webley. There was a
marked difference in the ammo for the M1 Garand and the M1 Carbine. The
two were not interchangable by any stretch of the imagination.
BTW, the 30round "bannana clip" wasn't available until the issuance of the
M2 Carbine in early 1945. The M2 was a select fire weapon.

Frank Frey

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad!"
  Salvador Dali