Re: [WW] German language question

>> I've been wondering how powered armor (battle armor, battlesuit,
>> power suit,
>> etc.) would be rendered in German, myself.
>>
>> --Robert Holland
>
>Actually, i wasn't refering to any battlesuit. =)

I know; your question just reminded me of one I had. I've been vaguely planning
a late-21st-century sci-fi setting involving a war between German powered armor
and Imperial Chinese cyborg hordes, and I wanted to know what the Germans would
call their battlesuits.

--Robert Holland

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig
trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars."
--Isaiah 9:10