[WW] Weird Wars: The Boxer Rebellion/1900

Arne,

My interest in history isn't just confined to WWII. The Boxer Rebellion
period (1896 -1901) is one of my primary areas of both study and skirmish
wargaming. I have over 200 Old Glory 28mm figures in my collection and
play to add more.

I just got Oriental Adventures for 3Ed. Hmmm... What if some of the Boxers
actually did practice spirit magic? What if the Chief Court Eunuch really
was an Evil Warlock? What if at least some of the Western Missionaries
really were capable of working miracles?

BTW, Arne, the main German unit that most of the fighting in 1900 was the
3rd Seebattalion (Marines). The East Asia Brigade along with von Waldersee
got there after most of the fighting was over.

I'm taking off for the Thanksgiving weekend so I'll come up on line again
next Monday. Take care, friend.

Frank Frey

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad!"
  Salvador Dali