Re: [WW] Remnents of War

In a message dated 11/13/01 6:31:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, mythusmage@cts.com writes:

.

Make "War of the Worlds" a part of world history, with the more
advanced countries engaged in research to find weapons to use against
the possible return of the Martians. Things such as radar and
rocketry would likely be more advanced than in our time line, but
overall it shouldn't affect the PBI (Poor Bloody Infantry) doing the
fighting on the ground.

When it's too big to hide, act like it's supposed to be there.

Yeah I may go that way. If I do maybe I can come up with a way of eliminating the tech. Maybe the Martians sent some kinda clean up crew?