[WW] Firing main guns (vehicle weapons) at PCs or NPCs

I just joined the list server and may have missed a discussion on this.  My appologies in advance.

I have been reading the Combat rules for vehicles in BOTR (pages 100-112), and I can't find any discussion on firing main guns at people.  I expected to find some modifiers for firing at small, mobile targets like people rather than the large armored targets that the slow to move main guns were designed for.

If not, I'm not complaining.  I like the idea of punching someone's favorite character with 8d12 points of damage from an armor piercing round of the Tiger's 88L56 cannon!

Who has 8 12 siders?  I'll have to stop by the local gaming store and stock up!

Eric