Re: [WW] Reporting for duty

--- Michael Montesa <warhed@twics.com> wrote:

> My name is Mike Montesa and I'm currently working of
> the Weird Wars Pacific
> Theater book. It's a lot of work and not always
> easy, but it's exciting.

     First off Mike, I would like to say Welcome to
the list, although I have not been on the list long, I
like to see more people coming into these Pinnacle
works of a sort.

> Anyway, I've been living and working in Japan for
> the past 11 years, so
> hopefully the experience has provided me with some
> insight into Japanese
> culture and customs, which I hope to express in the
> book.

I think that is really cool that you live in Japan.  A
friend of mine visited Japan in his high school years
as an exchange student.  After some of the knowledge
he passed down about Japan, I became interested in the
language mostly.  Although, Japan sounds like an
awesome place to visit.
     Well, thanks for the intro.  Fellow gamer,
      Mark Gerke