Re: [WW] Reporting for duty

Mike,

Glad to have you aboard. Interestingly enough, I'm working on the Weird
Wars Boxer Rebellion Book. I guess this makes us the resident
orientalists. Anyway, I have a favor to ask of you if you have the
time. Would it be possible to get a oob for the Japanese contingent in the
Boxer Rebellion? It was the largest of the Allied Contingents with 10,000
troops but all of the references that I've found so far only give
numerical strengths rather than regimental designations.

I have some information on US Army Ranger units in the Pacific as well as
some data on the famous Alamo Scouts if you're interested.

Frank Frey

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad!"
  Salvador Dali