Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:04:23 -0600
From: kent@wayson.net
Subject: Re: [WW]  Gen Con:  Just in case no one got the

Speaking of GenCon.... is anyone on this list planning to run any Weird
Wars events at GenCon?  I assume PEG will be running some, but you know
what they say about "assuming".....

I'm not running any, but I'll probably sign up for all the WW events
offered.

We could also have a "Weirdos" get-together at GenCon if anyone is
interested.  (Does anyone use the term "Weirdos" for Weird Wars fans?  It's
from one of the very first posts to the list back in May.)  We could all go
to dinner at Maders (a German restaurant) and pretend we're hiding from the
bad guys! <g>  I live in Milwaukee and could help coordinate an informal
get-together of "Weirdos" some evening (before, during, or after the Con).

Kent

End of weirdwars-digest.20020125