[WW] Hello

Since the other PEG writers are coming out of the woodwork, I thought I
would take the opportunity to introduce myself.  I'm Matt DeForrest and
working on Weird Wars: Wilderness Wars, which covers roughly the period from
King Philip's War thorough the Revolutionary War.  Some of you may know me
from a couple of adventures and articles I did for the Deadlands and Hell on
Earth lines.  I've also done some work for the Fields of Honor game (Cowpens
and an as of yet unpublished Lexington and Concord scenario).  I've also
done some work for Green Knight's Pendragon line.

But enough about me.  If anyone has any questions, recommendations,
suggestions, rants or comments on Weird Wars for Colonial America, I'd love
to hear them.  I'll even begin with two things I'm looking for.  The first
is a title -- there's a book out there on Appalachian Folklore that covers
things like the cow with legs that are shorter on one side of their body
(for staying upright on hills) and the creature that we know as Loony Toons'
Tazmanian Devil.  I'd love to know the title of the book.  The other is to
ask if anyone has any recommendations for the kobold/goblin equivalent for
the New World.  I have some ideas but, to be honest, I'm not too fond of any
of them right now.  Given what I've seen of this list, I figure there has to
be some bright light that knows something good.

Thanks and take care.

Matt