[WW] Weird War Between the States

Hello all,
         While I do not consider myself the literary equals of Messrs.
DeForrest and Frey, I have similar news to share. Since I've had to keep
this under wraps since January of last year, it's quite a relief to finally
tell you all that I'm currently working on Weird War Between the States,
for the Weird Wars line, naturally.
         Like my esteemed colleagues, I'd be glad to field any questions
you might have about WWBTS, and tell you as much as I can about it at this
stage. With God's grace, we should see the finished product sometime in
Third or Fourth Quarter '02.
         I hope this is good news, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God