Re: [WW] Re: New Books

At 07:29 AM 1/30/2002, Mr. Michael Robert Blair wrote:
>There is a lot of interesting news there. Take any war
>you care to mention and add (a little more) weirdness.
>The ACW (War of Northern Aggression or whatever you
>want to call it) seems particularly appropriate though
>I was surprised you are going to do it as it seems to
>overlap with Deadlands - a different game and setting
>but still a lot of overlap.

         I prefer "The War to Curb Yankee Arrogance" myself.:-)

         Seriously, one thing I can promise you is there will be almost no
overlap between WWBTS and Deadlands. If you consider how little The War in
DL resembles The Real War (which is basically what you get in WWBTS, give
or take a monster or two here and there), this really isn't much of a
revelation.
          There'll be some guys in gray, some guys in blue, some
supernatural stuff, and that's about it for overlap.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God