Re: [WW] Re: New Books

While poked around for some information I stumbled
over the following website:
http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Alley/5443/intro2.htm
With a few different battles found:
http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Alley/5443/intro.htm

A number of battles across time are mentioned with a
decent amount of detail as to what happened and a very
brief idea of why.

Of primary interest to the "Dead From Above" crowd is
a description of the 1940 Taranto raid. The diagram at
the very end of the article could allow an extroverted
WM to re-enact the raid with PC pilots.

Additionally, the following site is more WW II
specific:
http://www.ww2battles.com/

Cheers,
Mr. B

=====
"Morituri Nolumus Mori" - We who are about to die don't want to.