Re: [WW] D20 Deadlands and Weird Wars

> This may seem like some babble, but is it me or has
> the number in d20 players playing and buying pinnacle
> products risen?
>      Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome!  This
> was something I noticed and decided to see if anyone
> else did also.
>      Anyway's More Power as Tim Allen might say.
> ...to the d20 game.  Rock on peoples. ;)

I buy everything Deadlands! And Weird Wars as well. I play d20 online
because 1) it flows better when used online, and 2) I actually get to use
the book. And the fact that some of the players that I play with also have
bought books means more money to PEG. =)

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ 67957926

      -Quiduid Latin Dictum Sit Altum Vidtur-