[WW] Bocage Difficulties - help!!

Hi all

Been quietly watching from the sidelines for a few weeks and getting the lowdown and finally ran a game of weird wars.  Players had fun but I ran into a problem last night.

I am sure that I read somewhere the difficulties and penalties for a player moving through the bocage - but I could not find it, I held the game up for a refreshment break while I scanned the book for it but I was lost totally.

Was I imagining it or is there a rule there somewhere??  I've looked again this morning but can't find it.  If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Mark