Re: [WW] D20 Deadlands and Weird Wars

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:41:21 -0800 (PST) mark gerke
<josephtalon@yahoo.com> writes:
> This may seem like some babble, but is it me or has
> the number in d20 players playing and buying pinnacle
> products risen?

[snip]

i don't know about other d20 players on this list, but i know i wouldn't
be here without d20 being the engine.  No offense intended to Shane and
the gang, but my players didn't like the DL engine, so we started playing
D&D when it came out and i (foolishly) sold off most of my DL stuff.
Well, my group loves the setting for DL and they already know the d20
rules, so getting them to play Weird Wars ("Come on guys, the people that
made Deadlands made Weird Wars!") has been pretty easy.

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.