Re: [WW] To Weird or not to weird

Wow, I knew I'd get some response but I didn't think it would be this much.
A HUGE thanx to all you guys for the very insightful answers. You've all
given me a lot to think about, & not just with Weird War. I too have GMed a
lot in my day with varied groups & one of the problems I'm having with my
last one is I try to please all the players all the time instead of
concentrating on the game as a whole.

BTW of all the RPG list I belong to, this is the most civilised & mature
without being stuffy.  Thanx again.