Re: [WW] Future Lines

I'll chime in too. First, I'm a major Anglophile, so "Patriot" kinda irked me in that regard--BUT it's still a very fun and stirring movie. The ambush scene alone--which I thought was far more believable than I would have guessed if someone had told me about it--is awesome. It really shows the savagery or war--something I think will be truly evident in this book. (Esp. in the FIW.)

As a note about ALL other WW books, you won't always be playing one side as in WW2. We just didn't want to make a game where you could play Nazis. That said, I think it'd be great fun to play German soldiers for a bit--just not Nazis. With most of our other wars, you'll easily be able to play both sides. Also, WW2 is one of the few (if not only) wars where one side actively tries to harness weirdness. In AWI, you'll likely find both sides are victims of supernatural horror.

One last plug for the ACW as well. I know what Chris' main idea is--and it's CREEPY! ;)

Shane