Re: [WW] Future Lines

A Methylated Spirit wrote:

> Any chance you could throw some naval rules into the
> book (or subsequent expansions)? A few boarding
> actions and cutting out parties soon sorts out the men
> from the boys. Also opens the opportunity to level out
> some more "Roger, the Cabin Boy" jokes amongst my
> crowd. Not that we actually seem to require a real
> opportunity these days.

Shameless plug dept:PEG (and interested players) might wish to check out
FFG's "Seafarer's Handbook", which includes good ship-to-ship combat
rules and a ship construction system. I wrote a lot of that book, though
NOT any of the above-water parts, so this plug isn't *too* shameless.
Still, I believe in encouraging the sharing of open content, so, if PEG
plans on writing rules for wooden ships and iron men, they might want to
avoid re-inventing the wheel, or the rudder. :)