Re: [WW] Future Lines

In a message dated 2/19/2002 8:16:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, lizard@mrlizard.com writes:

Shameless plug dept:PEG (and interested players) might wish to check out
FFG's "Seafarer's Handbook", which includes good ship-to-ship combat
rules and a ship construction system. I wrote a lot of that book, though
NOT any of the above-water parts, so this plug isn't *too* shameless.
Still, I believe in encouraging the sharing of open content, so, if PEG
plans on writing rules for wooden ships and iron men, they might want to
avoid re-inventing the wheel, or the rudder. :)

And we're using, referencing, and repeating it in the new Hostile Climes!

Shane