Re: [WW] Weird Colonial Wars

Hi!

> This actually sounds like quite a good idea.

I agree. Though this doesn't stem from the "colonial wars" idea, but
rather that this period of time is very nice for a swashbuckling type
of game. Unfortunately it is already occupied by 7th sea, I believe.

Why should one buy that many settings, if it is already covered (ok,
7th sea is more storytelling , but I just cannot imagine me saying
"Hey, I am a lvl 5 sailor, lvl 8 buccaneer, lvl 2 queen's own guard
officer".

> India is the classic setting - Thuggee and god alone
> knows what else but Redcoats ended up everywhere - The
> Arctic (Franklin Expedition), Canada (Wendigo), South
> America, The Carribean, Australia, Burma, China,
> Abyssinia, Africa (Watu Simba), the Soudan,
> Afghanistan...

Yes, yes, yes. But US gamers will have to look up two thirds of
those places ;-).

Intriguing setting. Any guesses what wars are on PEGincs Agenda?

What would your personal list (in order of preference) be?

Mine:

Vietnam/Korea
Colonial Wars
30-year War (barely)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
Phoenix Interactive GmbH, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180                FAX: +49 2582 661833