Re: [WW] Future Lines

In a message dated 2/20/2002 12:32:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, hercubadger@yahoo.com writes:

As an aside, if the Weird Wars line picks up enough in
the balance sheet stakes perhaps one day we'll have
our own version of the Epitaph (perhaps the News Reel
or Dispatches from the Front?) where the book is
broken up into sections for each of the time periods
so far covered. Say, a new adventure for the
Colonials, the latest development from the 1940's
Germans, and then a prestige class for SOE operatives
all in the same release.

Well. . .to go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. . .

Dispatches is the Epitaph for Weird Wars. We have it penciled in (meaning it's not set in stone yet) for around August or Sept. It'll feature short articles and adventures for all the lines covered to that point. After ACW, for instance, we won't do additonal ACW books, but there will be adventures, articles, monsters, etc. in future Dispatches. And of course the monsters will be useful in other games as well.

Shane