RE: [WW] Pilots? Pretty please?

The ideas laid out in the d20 rule set is Open License, the words
contained in any d20 product are copyright the owner - in this case
Pinnacle.

This is not true:

> It is a small part of the book, and it is
> OGL, so it should be completely legal to send by personal mail.

Sorry to be ungracious, but you have Internet access, can you not just
order the book - you've had four days since your previous post?

Robbie