Re: [WW] Pilots? Pretty please?

> The ideas laid out in the d20 rule set is Open License, the words
> contained in any d20 product are copyright the owner - in this case
> Pinnacle.
>
> This is not true:
>
> > It is a small part of the book, and it is
> > OGL, so it should be completely legal to send by personal mail.

If so - request withdrawn. I've misunderstood how the OGL works. I just
figured that it was this way, due to the fact that the PCGen contains most
of the character info of most d20 classes.

> Sorry to be ungracious, but you have Internet access, can you not just
> order the book - you've had four days since your previous post?

I have a standing order on all things Weird Wars (and Deadlands, for that
matter) at the local store. The problem is that I live in Norway - stuff
often take a month (sometimes two) before it shows up here.

So I just hafta wait...

Ole
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ 67957926