[WW] Re: OGL and Screen

This has all been very constructive and useful - even
if it did make my head hurt!

I am still slightly unsure which bits are, and are not
Open Licence from each book. For my own use I don't
care, but it is nice to know which is which.

I think it is clever of Pinnacle to do this - get your
system out as quickly as possible and hope it becomes
the standard. What I want is one 'standard' D20 system
for everything (eg. Pinnacle's vehicle rules, brand XX
starship rules, brand YY sheep farming rules), what I
fear is multiple competing systems. I suppose old
fashioned Darwinian selection will eventually sort out
the strongest system for each task though.

I don't have a screen yet but I did get a start made
on one - by scanning all the tables in the Weird Wars
book. I have others from the SRD so I just need to sit
down and work it which tables I really need. Guns and
arty no, I like those in a quick ref sheet or booklet.

Michael