Re: [WW] Re: OGL and Screen

>From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com>
>
>I think it is clever of Pinnacle to do this - get your
>system out as quickly as possible and hope it becomes
>the standard. What I want is one 'standard' D20 system
>for everything (eg. Pinnacle's vehicle rules, brand XX
>starship rules, brand YY sheep farming rules), what I
>fear is multiple competing systems. I suppose old
>fashioned Darwinian selection will eventually sort out
>the strongest system for each task though.
------------------------>
and darwin's thoery is being tested well. have you seen the firearm combat
selection in DUNGEON/POLYHEDRON 90? a tad different from WW. with Poly
producing a "d20 special" in each issue, i expect a lot of new ideas on how
to run various settings in d20. also, remember that COCd20 is due oout soon
and that will also have firearm rules which no doubt differ from PEG's.

(OT) speaking of darwin, does anyone follow the annual Darwin Awards?
http://www.darwinawards.com/
check it out if you have a slightly twisted sense of humor...

...the rich
"santa is there a back way out of here?"
"of course there is Lee, but this is one Santa that going out the front
door."
-------------------> can you name this movie?