RE: [WW] Re: OGL and Screen

Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>
>What I want is one 'standard' D20 system
>for everything (eg. Pinnacle's vehicle rules, brand XX
>starship rules, brand YY sheep farming rules)...

I have, myself, been working diligently on Sheep Farming rules...

The real question is: should Sheep Farming be merely a skill, or an entire class?

I have compiled a short skill list:
- Speaning
- Flushing
- Shedding
- Sheep Breeding (Greyface, Mule)
- Sheep Terain ID (Battery, Dyke, Edist)

I am thinking Prestige class here... There would be required a minimum 3+ attack bonus and 14+ Charisma for the Sheep Farming class (sheep are quite particular, you know).  And of course, decoration for facing the "Wierd" in combat (preferably undead sheep)!

:-)

As a bit of trivia, I have read in some obscure journals from WWII where sheep were actually part of the 101st airborne drop in Normandy...

I believe they were Cast ewes mostly...

:-)

Now, how effective would a Sheep Farmer be in BotR, you ask?  Well, after I put out the source book on how the Nazis were experimenting with sheep, and develop the (obviously open gaming content) specs for skeleton, zombie and ghoul sheep, those sheep farming skills will get you promoted to Captain!

I am quite sure after your team faces a horde of undead Nazi sheep with machine guns strapped to their backs... and these "Grunt Sheeps" were paired up with "Ammo Sheep" who were grafted together genetically... the Ammo Sheep could hold several thousand rounds so a flock of Nazi undead machine gun toting sheep could spend hours sweeping the country side with a steady rain of bullets... NOW wouldn't you like to have a qualified Sheep Farmer classed PC on your side?

Have a nice day.

Nice Guy Eric