[WW] Preorders for Litho and Unity

Hi gang,

A *very large* number of you emailed me privately and asked that the 5th
Anniversary Lithograph and The Unity be made available now. Thanks very much!
I've done so, but before placing your order, make note of the following.

Pinnacle leaves on March 15th for the GAMA trade show and won't be back in
the office until Monday the 24th. The lithographs and The Unity will be
waiting for us here at that time (we'll have them at GAMA as well, but do not
sell to consumers at this show). So if you order, the *earliest* we could
ship it is Monday the 24th. And if we get swamped--which it looks like we
will from the volume of email--it may not go out until Tuesday. Our online
store charges your card immediately, however, so if you don't want to be
charged right away, then simply wait until we return before placing your
order.

For those of you suffered long delays with Weird Wars and vehicle miniatures
or the Hanging Judge of last year, this is a different situation. We said we
wouldn't repeat those mistakes (taking preorders on products produced by 3rd
parties) and we aren't. The litho and The Unity are "in house" products
coming direct from our printer so we know for sure they'll be here.

That's all! Again, if you want to order now, God bless ya. If you want to
wait until we get back, we've got plenty to go around for the first few weeks
at the very least.

Take care all,

Shane Hensley