Re: [WW] Afrika Korpse (PEG)

In a message dated 3/6/2002 4:57:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, hercubadger@yahoo.com writes:

Gentlemen, with the Afrika Korpse book rapidly
approaching us (sometime this month, correct?) I was
wondering if you could let slip a few hints as to what
we'll be seeing.

Is the information in the book set before, during, or
after D-Day? Being that the Africa theatre was mostly
a done deal by 1944 in RL, I'm curious as to how it'll
fit into BotR.

Cheers.

It covers the whole period. The books aren't supposed to fit in a particular timeline--you can play in any part of WW2 you want.

Shane