[WW] Re: MGs

The German army went back to the MG42 after WW II
though as the MG3 and are still using it (which amused
me recently as Revell kits of a modern Luchs and a
wartime Panzer IV both had the same MG on top).

I have heard the M60 described as "the worst
non-French MG" not that we British have anything to
crow about with the horrible L85 and L86.

If I really hated Weirdwars players I would give them
a Chauchat. Probably the worst MG ever.

Michael