[WW] Anyone else sweating the deadline?

Hey all,

Ok how many of you folks are working on a submission for the D20guru contest?

I am almost done and really beginning to sweat the deadline (Mainly because I still need to get the adventure proofed by my wife, which will definitely result in some sort or rewrite =). The good news is I play tested with my group yesterday and it really rocked!

Some things I discovered in making this adventure...

1. I have developed an extremely dislike those little stat blocks. I now have a deep respect for anyone who attempts to accurately fill them in.

2. All the artistic friends I know don't like the idea of entering a contest where they get nothing but a share of a book they don't even want.

3. Trying to make the adventure 'player proof' for more then my gaming group is a lot harder then I originally planned (Players can be Sooooo... Clever =).

4. And lastly, I have developed an extreme longing to return to my normal scratch note DM/WM style where I just have the general outline of the plot and my dice (Ahhh... for those simpler days =).

Anyhoo... The best of luck to any other slaves of the keyboard...

Until Later............... K