Re: [WW] Anyone else sweating the deadline?

I'm totally sweating it out! I started writing like last Friday, with
intentions of completing 1000 words a day. That work until Sunday when I only
did 500, and from there it went down hill. Then I started working on some maps
for it and ate up even more time *sobs*.

This is such a great idea for a contest. Weird Wars is so new, that it will be
great to be able to have some new adventures. Once the contest is over, we
should compile all the adventures we can and plop them up on a central page of
some sort.