RE: [WW] No more WW D20?

-----Original Message-----
if this is indeed the case (i fear i have no yet seen said issue of GU),
then i am totally bummed. WWII shall join the (massive) assortment of other
'dead' systems in my library (anybody remember AMAZING ENGINE, EXPENDIBLE or
DOMINATION just to name a couple). but i shall adapt and patiently wait for
"d20 MODERN" to come out this fall and just start working other settings
into it.  does anyone know how far WWII will run with it's supplements
before it "officially" dies?

I don't think you have to worry about the end of Weird Wars WWII any time
soon.  There's only four supplements out and I've seen titles for at least
three more.  Also, there will be conversion rules to work between the
systems and continued support in the Dispatches supplement (that covers all
systems).

I hope this helps.  Take care.

Matt