Re: [WW] No more WW D20?[SHANE]

>According to a fairly extensive interview in Games Unplugged, "Weird War
>II" will remain D20, but the rest of the Weird Wars line will use a new
>Pinnacle House System.

Are you sure about this?  This board has been a little slow lately but if
there was going to be a big change to WWII I think Shane would have posted
it here first.

Can we get a confirmation from Shane about this.  Personally I like PEG
house system,  but I don't think it fits a WWII game.  But something sound
fishy here,  Why would a company stop making D20 products...There a gold
mine supposedly.  It sounds like someone got there facts wrong

Dan

Dan