Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT]

> > Oh yes, it does not use cards or counters.
> >

>Well it does use Cards, but it's much simpler then the card mechanics
>used in deadlands and we've found it to work very well.

I've found that games that use cards for Initiative tend to help speed up
the game(as long as someone knows how to shuffle :) ).  Especially minature
games(or RPG that use minis).  Its easier to draw a card then roll a die.
Plus it makes it harder for that guy on the other end of the table to
"accidentally" pump his die up to something higher.

Dan