RE: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT]

: -----Original Message-----
: From: owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net]On
: Behalf Of Michael Robert Blair
: Sent: April 23, 2002 4:33 AM
: To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
: Subject: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT]
:
: Other Systems

<snip>

:
: The White Wolf system could be good, I have not bought
: a book for it since the incomprehensible Mage V1 but I
: have heard nothing to make me want to go back to that
: world of angst. The problem with the system appeared
: to be that there were two different ways of doing
: things, adding/removing a die or changing the target
: number and no one was clear on how they related.
: Forgive me if this is unclear, I am unclear on it.

If this was the only reason you should have a look at the
Trinity/Aberrent/Adventure version of the WW house system (D10?? ;-). It is
faster and removed this particular problem. Plus I found combat to work very
fast and was deadly when needed.

Although, it still isn't as gritty as some.

Peter