Re: [WW] Re: WW Rules Fixes

Cut for space
>I like that rule myself.  I'd also go so far as to say that any gunshot
>hit requires a Fortitute SV versus the amount of damage you take or be
>stunned (kinda like in Deadlands) for 1d4 rounds from the shock or are
>treated with Combat Medicine.

Snipped for space
>Just like the "Mook" rule in Feng Shui.  It definitely works for rank
>and file troops.
>--
You all make valid points that D20 can be alter pretty easily to fit a more
realistic system, but its kinda brings back Shanes point.  If PEG is going
to cut and paste and alter D20 to fit there mold(which requires time to
playtest), Why don't they just write there own system(which would require
maybe more time, but would be exactly what they want).  One that would fit
there ideal game setting perfectly, instead of trying to alter D20 to make
it a best fit.

To use another Analogy(I'm analogy crazed lately).  Why buy a square peg and
wittle it down to fit your round hole, when you could just buy a round peg
to start.

Dan