[WW] Re: WW Rules Fixes

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Reaban <jer@connectria.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:30 am
Subject: Re: [WW] Re: A New System and Goodbye to D20

> 1) Not lethal enough?
>
> Lower the massive damage rules from 50 hp to 10 hp.  A 'hit' from a
> .50 will now kill the average person.  (Call of Cthulhu takes this
> tack). Lower it 5, and any hit will be deadly.

I like that rule myself.  I'd also go so far as to say that any gunshot
hit requires a Fortitute SV versus the amount of damage you take or be
stunned (kinda like in Deadlands) for 1d4 rounds from the shock or are
treated with Combat Medicine.

> Don't give them hit points. When they get hit, they die.  This is
> stupid, but it seems to be exactly what wild card will do.

Just like the "Mook" rule in Feng Shui.  It definitely works for rank
and file troops.
--
Randy Mosiondz | mosiondz@shaw.ca | ICQ 2585758
http://members.shaw.ca/mosiondz