[WW] Lanugage question

Hello,

One of the guys in my gaming circle posed this question to me last
night:  "How is talking like a native handled?"  He wants to be able to
speak several languages without an accent.  Not being 100% sure and away
from my books at the moment I would like to know if any of ya could give
me a hand with that one.

If there is no way of doing this currently I would like to suggest a
feat maybe:

Speak Like a Native

Prerequisite:  You must have multiple languages.
Benefit:  For each language/dilect you take this feat for you gain +4 to
bluff checks went trying to speak like one of the natives of the
country.   This feat can be taken multiple times, each time it is taken
it must be for a different dialect.

Jay