Re: [WW] Lanugage question

> One of the guys in my gaming circle posed this question to me last
> night:  "How is talking like a native handled?"  He wants to be able
> to speak several languages without an accent.  Not being 100% sure and
> away from my books at the moment I would like to know if any of ya
> could give me a hand with that one.

Hello,

Thank you for the assistance here.  I got a chance to look in a "Blood
on the Rhine" copy at the local hobby shop over my lunch.  My question
is answered in there under the language section.

I still may create a feat based on the Deadlands edge "Gift of Gab".
 Would allow characters to learn languages easier.  A character in my
game is going for the master spy type concept and wants to be able to
blend into any environment.

Thank you for the assistance.

Jay